200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training FREE Info Session
Saturday, July 28 // 9-10am
We are here to support you on your journey to finding the right Yoga Teacher Training for you. This is why we host information sessions detailing everything about our Program. Join us so you learn what training entails before it begins.
Applicants interested in signing up for the training need not wait for the information session to sign up. If you would like to sign up, please contact us at essentialyogaschoolpr@gmai
All enrollments are on a first come first serve basis.
Who should attend??
– Aspiring yoga teachers and practitioners who are already enrolled in the upcoming course.
– Aspiring yoga teachers and practitioners who have not yet enrolled in the course, but want to know more.
– Current yoga teachers who are looking to expand their knowledge and understanding of yoga.
– Yoga teachers looking to become a professional yoga teacher.
– Yoga students looking to deepen their practice, but not wanting to teach.
What to expect??
– Meet lead instructor, Jennifer Claudio
– Meet potential YTT classmates.
– Review the YTT syllabus, expectations, etiquette, schedule, etc.
– Q&A – come prepared with any questions you might have about the program, the studio, makeups etc. All questions are welcome.
When is it??
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training INFO Session:
Saturday July 28, 2018 @ 9-10 AM @ Centro La Paz
PLEASE RSVP HERE.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training w/ Essential Yoga School
August – December 2018
A yoga teacher training is a transformational experience that will allow participants to share the gift of yoga. At Essential Yoga School we teach a variety of styles of yoga to prepare each student for the possibility of different opportunities; such as group classes, privates, flow yoga, alignment based practices and more. This training is ideal for new practitioners as well as the intermediate or advanced practitioner that is interested in teaching or in deepening their personal practice. Here are a few more reasons why you should do a yoga teacher training:
– Deepen your physical practice
– Learn communication skills
– Challenge yourself mentally and physically
– Explore your spirituality
– Become a teacher
– Growth & Deeper Self Understanding
– Develop Life Long friends
Power Pilates Core Mat I Teacher Training
The Core Mat I program is the foundation of the Power Pilates method. Each subsequent program builds
upon the information learned during this course. During this weekend you will learn to teach the 18 beginner level mat exercises and be introduced to Power Pilates teaching tools, philosophy, and teaching formula. Every student new to Power Pilates must start with Core Mat I. Core Mat I & II are required to progress to the Comprehensive program.
Prerequisite: 10 classical Pilates Beginner Mat Classes Recommended.
Recommended Reading: Chapters 1, 2, 3 & 6 of Anatomy of Movement
Power Pilates Core Mat II Teacher Training
During the Core Mat II weekend, you will learn 12 intermediate level exercises, including where to add them within the sequence of the beginner level mat class, and continue to work on your teaching skills. Our students say that “everything starts to click” during the Core Mat II weekend. Completing the Core Mat II weekend expands the range of clients you can work with and strengthens your teaching ability. Core Mat I & II are required to progress to the Comprehensive program.
Prerequisite: Power Pilates Core Mat I Training program.
Lamaze Childbirth Educator Training
March 1-3, 2019
Immerse yourself in three days of inspirational Lamaze Childbirth Education training in beautiful Rincon, PR. Training is March 1-3 from 9am-6pm daily.
$500 early registration by 1/1/19
$585 registration begins 1/2/19
Seminar Fee Includes:
3 days immersed in Lamaze Childbirth Education
25.5 contact hours
1 year student membership to Lamaze
Support & guidance throughout your certification process